江苏时时彩票开奖结果 www.vqq04.com.cn 行政一审案件立案指南
Guide on Filing Administrative Cases at First Instance
三、 The following conditions shall be met when an administrative litigation is brought:
1、 The applicant shall be a citizen, legal person or other organization according to Article 25 of Administrative Procedure Law;
2、 There shall be a specific defendant or defendants;
3、 There shall be specific claims and factual bases for the action; and
4、 The suit shall be within the scope of acceptance for cases by the people’s court and under the jurisdiction of the people’s court where the suit is entertained.
1、 Cases subject to Zhangzhou Intermediate People’s Court Previously and the defendant is the Zhangzhou City Government or County(District) Government in Zhangzhou.
2、 Cases handled by Customs;
3、 major and complex cases under the jurisdiction; and
4、 other cases by the Intermediate People's Court according to Law.
III. Where the plaintiff brings a lawsuit to the court, the following materials shall be submitted
4、 A statement of complaint, and copies of the statement shall be provided according to the number of defendants. The statement shall be clean and may not be altered. Personal signature or thumbprint shall be affixed to the statement; in case of legal person or any other organization, the official seal shall be affixed thereto. A statement of complaint shall clearly set forth the following items:
(1) Where the parties concerned are individuals, the name, sex, date of birth, ethnic group, occupation, work unit and domicile (registered permanent residence or habitual residence), contact information and zip code of such parties concerned shall be set forth; where the parties concerned are legal persons or any other organizations, their names, domiciles (place of registration or principal place of business) and the name, title, contact number and zip code of the legal representative or the principal shall be set forth.
(2) The claims of the suit, the facts and grounds on which the suit is based. The claims shall be specific and clear; the facts and grounds shall be explained with the focus on the claims, and there shall be no abusive or vituperative language.
5、 Identity documents of the parties concerned
(1) Identity documents of the plaintiff.
? Where the plaintiff is an enterprise or public institution, a copy of valid business license as well as identity certificate of the legal representative shall be provided;
? Where the plaintiff is a natural person, a copy of valid citizen ID card shall be provided.
(2) Provided that the lawsuit is filed by an attorney, the following materials concerning entrustment procedure shall be submitted at the same time:
? Power of Attorney which shall clearly specify the details of both the principal and the attorney as well as the scope of authorization, and shall be signed or sealed by the principal;
? A copy of the attorney’s ID card. Where the attorney is a lawyer, the letter of the law firm and a copy of lawyer certificate shall be provided.
(3) Foreign-related party: the identity documents of the party concerned and Power of Attorney will be effective only when they are notarized by the notary office in the country where the party resides and authenticated by Chinese embassy and consulate in the said country.
(4) Hong Kong-related or Macao-related party: the identity documents of the party concerned and Power of Attorney will be recognized as effective only when they are certified and notarized by the related lawyer or organization in Hong Kong or Macao that is recognized by the Ministry of Justice.
(5) Taiwan-related party: the identity documents of the party concerned and Power of Attorney will be recognized as effective only when they are certified by the notary office in
6、 Evidences and list of evidences, and copies of the same shall be submitted according to the number of defendants. The list of evidences shall specify the evidences and source of evidences, proven facts, and name(s) and domicile(s) of witness(es).